For all Blackberry owners who are having issues with Desktop Manager syncing properly with Outlook, you may be getting this or a similar message “Cannot log on to Exchange Server error. Please check server access or provide a valid password.”
Here is a quick fix that might help you get back on track.
1. Connect Blackberry to your computer’s Desktop Manager
2. Click “Organizer” on left side of Desktop Manager
3. Click “Reset Settings”
4. Run the set up process again
5. Sync your Blackberry
With any luck, this may help to fix that dreaded Exchange Server error.
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016
- Week 12 – Achilles Rupture Recovery – More Physiotherapy - May 10, 2016
- Week 11 – Proper Rehab for Achilles Tendon Rupture - April 27, 2016