This is my first post using the WordPress iOS app. I am pretty excited after revamping this blog to find that the latest WordPress iOS app can access pretty much every setting that is needed to publish a new post. There is even an option to upload an image from my iPhone as well as attaching an additional Featured Image to each new post.
So let’s give this a try. Here we go…
I am lucky in that I work in a test kitchen often. The last dish that came out if there was one of the best that I have tasted in a very long time. Roasted butternut squash with kale, arugula and avocado tossed in a reduced balsamic vinaigrette. Before you start making faces because this is a vegetarian dish, did you hear me say that I work with food often and this is just delicious?
Try it out and judge for yourself. Here is the recipe for this simple, yumilicious roasted butternut squash salad.
Pressing Publish now. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- A119 Pro Audio Too Soft – Troubleshooting - May 29, 2018
- Viofo A119 V2 versus A119 Pro Dash Cam - May 25, 2018
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016