It’s that time of the year again. Rain has arrived, daylight hours are getting less and it’s definitely raking season. Although fall is a beautiful time of the year, there are chores to be done. The yard and garden needs tending to and prepped for their winter sleep. Garden hoses need to be brought out of the freezing weather and leaf raking is a must if you have a tree on your property.
You can buy a leaf blower and use it as a vacuum to suck up all the fallen leaves but for those of us with only a moderate amount to clean up, a leaf blower is overkill and even cause more work than doing it manually.
The quickest and easiest way to get rid of a moderate amount of leaves is simply to rake it by hand. So this is what I will be doing these nest few weeks. If it’s not raining, I actually do not mind it. I actually find working outdoors in the frosty air to be quite enjoyable.
Love these colours, don’t you? Happy leaf raking this fall.
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016
- Week 12 – Achilles Rupture Recovery – More Physiotherapy - May 10, 2016
- Week 11 – Proper Rehab for Achilles Tendon Rupture - April 27, 2016