If you have not updated to the latest version of WordPress 2.3, you might consider upgrading sooner rather than later. Although there were no major security fixes, one of my most favorite updates in the latest release is the plugin update notification. What a great way to be notified of the latest security updates for plugins.
Right away, WordPress 2.3 found I had a few plugins that had newer releases and even provided a link to the author’s download page. How nice! And this newer version also promises to be a much speedier version. Double nice!
There have been a few reports that the latest version may break some older plugins. So be sure to double check plugin compatibility before performing the update.
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016
- Week 12 – Achilles Rupture Recovery – More Physiotherapy - May 10, 2016
- Week 11 – Proper Rehab for Achilles Tendon Rupture - April 27, 2016