This blog is officially supporting the DoFollow, I Follow, No Nofollow movement. The “rel=nofollow” attribute within the comment section has been removed. From now on, anyone providing a URL (either in the website field or within the comment itself) while commenting on this blog will receive a natural back link. In other words, you comment, I follow.
If you are running WordPress, you too can use the DoFollow plugin to remove your No Follow tags.
Once you remove No Follow, don’t forget to join the Bumpzee No Nofollow | I Follow | DoFollow Community!
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016
- Week 12 – Achilles Rupture Recovery – More Physiotherapy - May 10, 2016
- Week 11 – Proper Rehab for Achilles Tendon Rupture - April 27, 2016