This post will show a true responsive way to display images using the default WordPress Gallery. Let me display thumbnails of the images I want to showcase. You will be able to click on any image and bring up a lightbox to scroll through all of the images. The best part, this is using the default gallery in WordPress and it is fully responsive. Tested this page on an iOS device and you can even swipe left and right to scroll through all the images. I have included images of various sizes and orientations. In fact, one of these images are super-sized at 2000×1330 pixels and it is still being displayed properly across devices. Pretty cool indeed. Now enjoy!
Demo of a Responsive WordPress Gallery
Click on any thumbnail to bring up the ligthbox viewer.
Latest posts by Ian Lee (see all)
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe – Perfect - August 29, 2016
- How to Watch CBC Olympics App While Away from Canada - August 10, 2016
- Apps To Take Facebook 360 Photos - June 10, 2016
- Week 12 – Achilles Rupture Recovery – More Physiotherapy - May 10, 2016
- Week 11 – Proper Rehab for Achilles Tendon Rupture - April 27, 2016